Put on your gumboots, grab a cuppa and sit back and listen to my chat with Tabitha Bird – author from Boonah (Queensland) who talks about all things books including her debut novel ‘A Lifetime of Impossible Days’ (which you can buy in any good book shop).
Books mentioned by Tabitha
- The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village by Joanna Nell
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Geography of Friendship by Sally Piper
- The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart by Holly Ringland
- Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
- The Pig Books (Pig the Pug etc) by Aaron Blabey
- Where the Watermelons Grow by Cindy Baldwin
Also check out Chapters Book Shop, Café and Wine Bar if you are in Karalee (Ipswich, Qld).